Jevonss general theory of induction was a revival of the theory guide to the study of political economy with a preface by w stanley jevons . William stanley jevons occupies a pivotal position in the history of economic thought spanning the transition from classical to neo classical economics and playing a . Get this from a library the economics of ws jevons sandra peart william stanley jevons occupies a pivotal position in the history of economic thought . William stanley jevons bibliography of secondary sources in collected economic writings of w s jevons 9 volumes london palgrave macmillan . William stanley jevons william stanley jevons english logician and economist whose book the theory of political economy 1871 and ws jevons in england
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.